Who am I?

Copenhagen, Denmark
I'm a 21 year old student of the Copenhagen Metropolitan University College's Global Bachelor in Nutrition and Health, Copenhagen, Denmark. The purpose of this blog is to record my experiences with different diet approaches and health techniques, which I try out for 30 days at a time, thus the name.

fredag den 9. april 2010

Short update

This is just a quick update here - the article on theoretical arguments for and against the paleo diet, is coming sometime next week. Meanwhile my experience of the diet so far is positive, but I have NOT experienced any huge health benefits, and I don't feel extremely energized - though my afternoon slump has become less pronounced. Also so far I don't seem to be having any problems with adding eggs back into my diet.

Stay healthy :)

Btw. I'm running a half marathon this sunday - so hopefully the diet will prove its worth, or lack thereof then.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar